Monday, October 02, 2006

More Mooncake Molds

I just received a package from my dear friend today! Had requested her to buy me these plastic mooncake molds from Singapore. She is a darling to run this special errand for me within a day, and send them immediately. However the local postal carrier took awhile to get the package to me. Nevertheless, I am so excited to receive them. I am going to make more mooncakes before October 6 for the Mooncake Festival this year using these. Thank you Anne! Sending a package of goodies your way!

4 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Oh WOW! I'm so jealous!! Your friend is really fast. I asked my sister in-law to get the yellow one for me but I heard nothing from her!! Guess I won't be getting it. *sob sob* But my mom got me the pink one for next year.

Anonymous said...

Bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Really arrived timely. So glad b4 actual mooncake festival!! Anne

Dr ve Thru said...

I used to have one of these but gave it to my mum. So I can't make ang ku kueh now. :)