Monday, May 12, 2008

All is Well...

What a weekend! Called mom long-distance, had my in-laws over for the weekend, and celebrated Mother's Day last Saturday with some great motherly friends. Or was it friendly mothers? It was a fun group with Pam and Paul, Pat, Roberto, Rob, Kelsey, Nathan and MIL helped me prepared a simple meal of BBQ burgers and brats with lots of side salads to go with them. I was busy with the kids, and Pam helped entertain them on the swings for awhile too. Thanks Pam! Wished I had more friends over, but some couldn't make this time.As for Hubs previous comment, he did make it up with flowers, gifts and cards. Thank heaven! I had flowers from Hubs, Rob and Roberto (thanks guys!) and some fun baking stuff and a heart shaped waffle maker from Hubs. There is one other gift which I will not elaborate upon at this point. Also received a very sweet card from MIL. All's well that end's well...

5 comments:

Cris said...

Your husband is so funny... what great stuff you got! Have a great week!

SIG said...

Wow, lucky devil you. ;P

Beachlover said...

Oh!! what a nice gifts you have there!!.Happy Mother Day to you:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, how sweet of your hub to give you a heart shaped waffle maker. Hope I am not too late to wish you a happy belated mother's day.

Little Corner of Mine said...

Very nice of your hubby leh buying baking stuff for you. My hub won't even know what to get! However, he did surprise me with a mother's day gift this year (not baking related)!

Happy Belated Mother's Day GF!