Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election Day Munchies

There's no getting around the issue. I enjoy food. Especially when they are prepared right. And one of the reasons road trips are fun is because I get to try out the different Mom-and-Pops places around the country and try out delicious portions of American comfort foods. Another reason is that I get to sink my teeth into some delicious burgers like the ones I found in California and Arizona. One of my favorite is In-N-Out Burger where they make everything fresh! Soooo good!!! And perfect for election day munchies!

2 comments:

Jan Jee said...

Hi there,

Your blog is amazing! I'd love to be in touch with you.
Would it be possible for you to drop me an email at janecjj_92@hotmail.com?

Thanks,
Jan Jee

Anonymous said...

OMG I love in-n-out! I don't have one where I live... I really wanna go :'(